Saturday 18 June 2016

Miss Joyce From Abuja Needs A Sugar Boy – Sugar Mummy Request

  • “Hello guys, Hope you are fine just like i am doing here in Abuja. My name is Miss Joyce , an auditor by professional .I am also a business woman here in Abj. I was married till when my husband went to rest and so I now handle all the home n business affairs of the family.My age is 36 and a mother of one, an auditor n a business lady and i dont depend on men…I am not ready for any serious relationship all i need is a young mature guy between the age of 18yrs and above from any part of Nigeria for intimate relationship.I am sometimes become ho-rn-y n miss male presence,u know what i mean, i mean sometimes missing when am in the mood and if u can cope with my needs,then you can be.I am looking for young and serious guy, i promise to make him happy and provide all the he requires.

    Drop Your Contact Details Below or Add the Admin Up with Her BBM to Get My Contact.

    Share on Facebook
    Share on Twitter
    Share on Google+
    Tags :

    Related : Miss Joyce From Abuja Needs A Sugar Boy – Sugar Mummy Request

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    copyright 247OLOFOFO 2016